20081217

LR/ACR Preset: Fuji Neopan 400


LR Preset: Fuji Neopan 400, originally uploaded by GrayImaging.

[Adobe Camera RAW preset added 01132009]

Wow, this is what, 3 nights in a row that I get a release out. I must be sick....oh wait...I am. Plus I am still sick and it is my birthday. Too nasty to go out and shoot here in mid-Missouri, and all the rest of my photo editing work is too important (i.e. customer's work) to do while hopped up on Nyquil. Sometimes things look really good 45 minutes after taking a dose, not so much the next day. But, I digress.

Tonight's menu features another fine Fuji film. Another of my B&W presets, this is the sister preset to my Fuji Neopan 1600 from two nights ago. Both were processed at the same time, but I split up the release to bring a little color to a rather dreary day yesterday.

So tonight I give the world my version of Fuji Neopan 400.

Get it HERE.

Until Next Time,
Michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael

Just had a chance to play with the preset. Bit confused. Should it be setting the black level to '0' and the contrast to '0' as well?

Michael W. Gray said...

Didn't catch that. I zero everything out before release to make sure The image doesn't break in the auto settings. I guess I updated the preset with that setting. I will fix this ASAP.

I have Black clipping at "2" and Contrast at "20". Will fix the download, but you can change those two settings and update the preset's settings.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Thanks for info Michael. I know it's so easy to miss one of those tick boxes when saving presets and then for it to not show up for a while when used. Or tick one you shouldn't have. lol.

Stu