20081216

LR/ACR Preset: Fuji Velvia


LR Preset: Fuji Velvia, originally uploaded by GrayImaging.

[Adobe Camera RAW preset added 01132009]

Tonight is a night for vibrant colors. In a departure from my usual black and white far, I am presenting the next in my line of color film presets. Tonight I present to the world my Fuji Velvia Preset.

Velvia really pushes color saturation, and is great for anything, except skin tones. You can tell the difference in the sample above, with my original raw image on the left, converted to jpeg. On the right is the same file, with no other processing than my Velvia Preset.

There is more information on the film in the zipfile readme, but I figure if you know what Velvia is, you most likely don't need me to retype it here.

Anyways, I'm fighting a pretty bad cold, and tomorrow is my birthday, so I am feeling petty miserable. I figured letting this out would make me feel a little better.

Grab it HERE.

Until next time,
Michael

And to those who found this release hidden in yesterday's post; nothing has changed except the readme and the name of the zipfile.

No comments: