20090308

LR/ACR Preset: Forte Fortepan 400

LR/ACR Preset: Fortepan 400

A quick release for tonight. I have had a hard drive failure on my production PC, bringing almost everything to a grinding halt. I luckily had an rsync update from my PC to my Linux RAID server on site, so I only lost the last day's worth of work, but that equates to 5 finished presets, 2 articles, and 2 articles for other blogs. Not a good day.

So here is one of the few finished presets I was able to scavenge, Fortepan 400.




Sorry I can't write more tonight, gotta get back to work trying to stabilize my system and prevent further data loss. Hopefully I can scavenge today's work before my hard drive totally becomes useless. Be back as soon as possible, hopefully tomorrow.

Until then (and wish me luck)

Michael

No comments: