20090306

LR/ACR Preset: Foma Fomapan Classic

LR-ACR Preset - Foma Fomapan Classic

Well, Friday seems like a good day for a new preset. Thank goodness it's the weekend now, as I have three days in which to get my current load of presets completed. I'm running low on ready stock and need to get my current batch done. But that's not what you are here for now, is it?

Today I bring you an emulation of another fine film from Foma. Today's release is on their "low-speed" Fomapan 100 Classic. It is similar to Fomapan Creative in many ways, with a slightly different tone profile and a finer grain.




I hope you find the emulation enjoyable. I will be back tomorrow with more content of some sort, most likely not a preset, but something more informative (as I have to get more presets ready to roll).


Until then,

Michael


No comments: