20090113

Adobe Camera RAW Presets!

Today I released my Ilford HP4+ preset, and the download contained both presets for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop Camera RAW plug-in. This evening I went through every download on this site, with few exceptions, and added my new ACR presets to every download.

The only downloads not updated are MikeyG!s Color Slide Film Vol. 1, MikeyG!s Color Print Film Vol. 1, and MikeyG!s B&W film Vol. 1. I chose not to update those packages as of now due to the size of each package, and the fact that the methods I used for emulation then has changed so drastically. If I have spare time, I will update those 3 with Curve presets and ACR presets, but for now I am leaving them be.

Every other download on this site is now updated. You can tell for sure, look at the post header. If it say LR/ACR then the download has both inside.

I hope that this change opens more people up to my presets. Many more people have Photoshop than Lightroom, and many others have Photoshop and Aperture. This change now opens these presets to Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

Until Next Time,
Michael

No comments: