20090228

Update: Off for the weekend

Just wanted to let you all know that there will be no real post for today or tomorrow. I didn't want to just leave you all hanging, so I figured that I would let you know. I am in the middle of a fairly massive job for a client, so I don't have time this weekend to devote to the blog. I will be back by Monday, and should be back on schedule with daily posts early each day.

If I do get some time before hand, I will try to get a post up on Sunday, but it does not look favorable at the moment.

Thank you all for dropping by and giving me some time to take care of real-world issues, LIDF will be back in swing soon. I hate taking time off from this project, but there is no other option this weekend. It would have been longer, but I knew I had a busy week coming up so I got my daily posts for the past week done last weekend. I just hoped the I would have been done with the project by this weekend, but alas, that was not to be.

Back soon,

Michael

No comments: