20090211

LR/ACR Preset: Classic Film Classic-Pan 200


Now for the next preset in LifeInDigitalFilm's ever growing collection. Classic Film is a German Film manufacturer/reseller. Currently they have two emulsions on the market, that I am aware of, Classic-Pan 200 and Classic-Pan 400. The manufacturer calims that the films a designed to be reminiscent of the older Kodak films, such as Double Super-XX and Plus-X.

The roll shot for emulation was processed myself in stock D-76 @ 20C for 8 minutes, as per DigitalTruth. I discovered after development that the two different ISO speeds are fairly different, so once again, there will be both a 200 and 400 speed preset. 400 coming soon, get 200 speed now.






I hope you enjoy it, I got a backstock of presets built back up, so release should consistantly be 2-3 a week for a while. Come back for more!

Twitter Resources:

Have to ask you, do you use Twitter? I do, as you can see from my Twitter feed on the right side of the blog. It is a great way to keep in touch and share ideas. For photographers of all levels Twitter is an excellent networking tool. I have amassed a collection of qulity people that I follow, who on a regular basis share good photography tips, resources and links. If you have a question, often Twitter is a great place to get and answer, or opinion, oridea, or solution. It is quick, simple and to the point. Definately join if you have not dones so, and if you have allow me to make some recommendations on people I think you should follow.

LIDF's Twitter Follow List:

@mwgray - This is me, you should follow me.
@xequals - The man over at the X-Equals blog, Brandon offers great tips and links.
@profiphotos - Fellow curator of Flicker PresettingLR group,runs a great blog, too!
@auer1816 - Brian from the blog Epic Edits , always has some good info.
@pairadocsdesign - An interesteing photographer, fun to read, great Flickr stream.
@whoisariston - Another good photog, frequent tweeter, good links and info. Great site too!

I will be listing other great follows for Twitter periodically. These are some of the people I depend on to keep me up to date and thinking photography. Sometimes sources of inspiration. If you do Twitter, check these tweeples out.

Well until next time,
Michael



No comments: